How To Get Tested
Steps To Get Tested
1. Contact our lab at 614-515-1792 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For instate (Ohio) or any other areas close to Columbus, Ohio please contact our lab to schedule a date and time.
3. For out of State - Contact your physicians office to collect the specimens. See #4 item for specimen type.
4. Specimen Collection and Handling
A oral or nasal pharyngial is required for the coronavirus testing. After collection of sample, fill out requisition form and submit it along with specimen to our lab at Toxicology Associates, Inc., 999 Bethel Rd., Columbus, OH 43214. NOTE: Keep specimen cool.
5. Fee - $225.00 per sample
6. Payment - a prepayment in the forms of cash, credit card, check, or money order are accepted. We not accept insurance at this time. However, we will give you a receipt for the cost of the test, and you can submit it to your insurance company. They will then re-imburse you for the cost of the test.
7. Reporting of Results - This will be available between 3-5 days, and can be reported via email, mail forms.
Boost your immune sytem. Fight Back.
Here some helpful recipes
In the meantime, you can try to strenghten your immune system by doing the following procedure below. According to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) the following people are subject to vulnerability to coronavirus if they are;
1. Older people
2. Immunocompromise - low or weak immune system
3. Diabetic, hearth problems, lung infections
Some Ways to increase your immune system
1. Eat mushrooms such as Shitake mushroom. Mushroom can boost your immune system significantly, and can prevent respiratory infections.
There are a variety of ways to cook mushroom.
- Most mushrooms such as white mushroom, crimini, portabella can be purchase at your local grocery stores. Shitake, oyster, and other mushroom are available in most asian supermarket.
a. Mushroom with broccoli
1/2 pound mushroom. if you are using shitake, remove the stems. Slice as big or small as you want.
1/2 pound broccoli florets. Slice
Salt and Pepper
Soy sauce or oyster sauce (can buy at asian supermarket)
On a medium deep pan, add 3 tbs of oil.
Sautee mushroom and broccoli untill tender
Add either soy sauce (if using this, add 1 tbsp of sugar), or oyster sauce, about 1-3 tbsp depending on your taste.
Season with salt and pepper to taste
Serve with rice, and/or meat of your choice. Chicken, beef, pork, fish
b. Mushroom with Asparagus
Prepared the same way as Mushroom with Broccoli, only this time replace broccoli with asparagus. Then, follow the ingredients needed and procedure for cooking the mushroom with asparagus
c. Mushroom with Onions
1 Large onion - Slice thin from the front so you have a circle shape
1/2 pound or more of mushroom
Salt and Pepper
On a medium pan, add 3-4 tbsp of oil and heat medium to high heat. Cook the onions first until soft and brown. Then, add the mushroom and cook until brown. Season with salth and pepper. That's it. If you want, you can serve it with other dishes. Enjoy.